23. Do you have a catchphrase?
I’m a dog not a chat show host. That’s not the catchphrase…. That COULD be the catchphrase!
24. Do you have a garden?
I love my garden. It’s full of sniffs. And sometimes dirty pigeons. But I chase dirty pigeons. DIRTY FLYING IMPOSTOR RATS
25. Do you have a hidden dream that you’ve never shared with anyone
To be the first dog president of Europe. I would send all cats to Catalonia and expel it from Europe.
26.Do you have a tattoo?
Branded like a common thief? I don’t think so.
27. Do you have a whole lot of acquaintances or just a few very close friends? Why?
They only let you down. I have subjects who serve me well.
28. Do you have any allergies
Water. I fell in the river once. It was terrifying.
29. Do you have pets?
Two humans. They are house trained, mostly.
30. Do you hold any convictions that you would be willing to die for?
Nothing that stupid, no.
31. Do you love your job?
I don’t work. In history Jack Russells were sent down holes to get mice and rats. And the like. I class myself as an emancipated hound. Plus I don’t ahem… have the figure for confined spaces.
32. Do you prefer kissing or cuddling?
Cuddling. I also like licking faces if that counts as kissing.
33. Do you prefer that people shoot straight with you or temper their words? Why?
I get little choice. Dog do this. Dog do that. Stop eating that. Stop poohing on that garden. It is all direct and critical. I would prefer they were gentler with my feelings, I am a sensitive soul.
34. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
Films? No. I like Attenborough’s monkeys or the dog programmes. The rest is nonsense.
35. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Dog save the Queen?
36.Do you remember your dreams?
Only the bitey ones
37. Do you see the glass as half empty or half full?
It’s not a glass it’s a bowl. And it’s never full enough
38. Do you sing in the shower?
Sometimes I wee in the shower.
39. Do you sleep with the lights on or off?
Off. When the lights are on the humans sometimes do unspeakable things to each other.
40. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
Worming once a month. Flea treatment too. On my neck. All wet. Grrr
41. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
My whole life is a beauty pageant. I have a delicate jaw structure and deep soulful brown eyes
42. Have you ever had Indian food?
It did horrible things to my botty
43. Do you ever get sick of toilet humour?
Discussing bodily functions is a hobby. Even the bad man discusses my regularity. “That was rubbish, I only give it two stars” or counting the wees on each walk to see if we can break the record. I think it is 18.